Our mission is to help users build, set up, and grow their businesses and websites. With that said, here are some guidelines to follow when submitting content:
A perfect article should
- Be at least 800 words long.
- Be checked for spelling & grammar errors.
- Break up your content so it’s easy to read.
- Be written in a natural, conversational tone.
- Include internal links to other content on our website (e.x. portfolio).
- Have no affiliate links.
- Have links to sources.
- Have original content.
- NOT violate copyright laws.
List of Desired Blog Post Themes and Topics
- Topics not covered by our blog before
- Topics relevant and valuable for WordPress and HubSpot users and technically oriented audience
- SaaS and startup growth strategies
- Inbound Marketing
- Digital Marketing and general marketing tips
Other Things to Include in Your Guest Post
- Statistics. According to recent research, people are 54% more likely to trust the content that 26% more data have backed.
- Outbound Links. Do you have a good perspective on a subject? Do you want to double-check that everyone understands the meaning of a word or concept? Include a reference. Make sure the links are going to reputable sources.
- Lists and Bullets. We’re all fans of something, whether a sports team, a movie franchise or even a specific type of food. And readers are no different – they’re always on the lookout for content that resonates with them on some level. That’s why bullet points are so crucial in article writing; they make it easy for skimmers to find the value in your piece without having to read the entire thing.
- Actionable Takeaways. Re-cap your article’s key takeaways in a bulleted list at the end of your post so readers can quickly scan and digest the most critical points.
What you get
At the bottom of the article, you can include a link to your website or LinkedIn profile and a brief bio. Your site should relate to web design, development, marketing, or another form of design.
Steps that will get you published on the Greatives blog
- Before you start writing, let’s come up with three headline ideas that will accurately reflect the content and appeal to our intended audience.
- We’ll evaluate your suggestions and respond as soon as possible.
- Once we’ve agreed on the topic, please give us a deadline for when you expect to submit the article for us to review.
- After you’ve written your draft, send it to me as a Google Doc. Use these sharing settings:
On – Anyone with the link;
Access – Can edit.
- We’ll make edits in this Doc, so make a copy if you want to keep an original version of your writing.
- Send a short, couple-sentence bio. We will include this at the bottom of the post with a link to your LinkedIn profile or website.
- We’ll let you know when the post will go live.
Guest Post Promotion
Social media links, newsletters, and blog mentions are all great ways to share this post. You can even include a short section of the content on your blog as long as you link back to the original piece on our site. This is important because it helps us avoid being penalized for duplicate content.
Are you ready?
We like to collaborate with some of the world’s top Web design, development, and digital marketing experts to teach companies on how to expand.