We are proud to announce the version 1.3 of Movedo. A new release with handcrafted and, mainly, super useful new features. Always, based on the feedback of our lovely customers.
Two main new responsive options for the responsive menu (“Burger”) and the responsive header. Firstly, you can assign a different menu as your responsive menu under Appearance – Menus. Many users need fewer menu items on mobiles so this feature will be very helpful. Secondly, if you have many menu items the menu will be probably overlap the logo on smaller screens. The solution is to switch to the responsive header on larger screen sizes than the default one (1024 pixels). Anyone can set this threshold under the Theme Options of Movedo.
Amazing new features related to the animations of Movedo. Four new animations – FadeInUp Big, FadeInDown Big, FadeInLeft Big and FadeInRight Big and a new selector to define the duration of your animations in all elements. Select among 5 values – Very Fast, Fast, Normal, Slow, Very Slow – based on your theme style.
Many other features, improvements and fixes like Gallery Carousel in the Single Product gallery, different tag cloud style, logo for the admin area etc. New releases for the bundled plugins, Visual Composer and Revolution Slider and fully compatible with the WooCommerce 2.7.
Stay updated, there are many more to come … 🙂
- Option to define the screen size for the Responsive Menu
- Option to assign a different menu as your Responsive Menu
- Option to define the Duration of the animations in all elements
- New Animations (4) in the animations selector in all elements
- Gallery Carousel in the Single Product Gallery
- Option to select the Default Header in the Scrolling Full Screen Section Template
- Image popup option in Image Text Element
- Option in the Gallery Carousel to specify the item columns per screen resolution
- Specify the paddings (top-bottom) in the Footer
- Option to upload a different Logo for your admin login area
- Option to define the Tag Cloud widget style (initial or theme styled)
- Filter to change the Safe Button icon via your child theme
- New TripAdvisor Social Icon
- Visual Composer (v 5.1)
- Movedo Extension (v 1.3)
- Revolution Slider (v 5.4.1)
- Ensure Compatibility with WooCommerce v 2.7
- Remove clickable if Google map point doesn't have tooltip
- Tabs/Tour/Accordion behavior on scroll/click
- Backend Issues with external plugins which use Redux framework
- Logo on Top Header behavior on first scroll
- Issue with the Feature Slider on scroll
- Issue with the Product images hover on variation products
- Issue with the Portfolio Anchor Menu Height in Theme Options
- Issue with the Product Anchor Menu Height in Theme Options
- Issue with the Events Calendar Anchor Menu Height in Theme Options
- Issue with the Portfolio filters on click in pages with Anchor Menu
- Minor Issue with the Responsive Header overlapping in combination with the Anchor menu in a page with disabled title